UNIX Rules for Life
- Keep it simple: It’s cheaper and easier to carry around.
- Do one thing at a time: Multitasking is a lie.
- Network: You were born to connect.
- Say what you mean; nothing is truer than the truth.
- Hack: Trial and error is the only way we learn anything.
- Be who you are: Even a bent wire can carry a great light.
- Use leverage; a bigger hammer isn’t always the answer.
- Use what you have: never dig diamonds with a brick of gold.
- Have faith; all’s possible, except maybe skiing through a revolving door.
- Think ahead, but don’t worship your plans; remember today is the first day of the rest of your learning experience.
This entry was posted in TOTD
. Bookmark the permalink